Friday, October 27, 2006

Save the cheerleader, save the world

You are watching Heroes, right? I was sure it wasn't going to last very long, but I've been pleasantly surprised. No one is going to win an Emmy for the show, but it's an entertaining show especially if you used to (or still do) collect comic books. It's basically a comic book on TV but without the silly costumes and superhero names to turn off the majority of the population. It has all the comic book conventions - guy comes back from the future with cryptic messages, beserker hero who can't control her powers, most powerful hero is the nerdy guy who knows all geeky references - and I'm enjoying them. The acting is decent, not wonderful, but decent. And the mystery is intriguing. I am really enjoying the indestructable cheerleader character and the cop who can read minds. And, of course, Hiro is the breakout character of the whole season. He was the only reason Sharon was watching it at all.



So are you watching? Why not??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here