Monday, October 18, 2004

If we only had brains...

So Rachel, my almost four year old daughter, ran up to me and said,

"Daddy, I have to blow in your ear!"

"Um, why?"

"To see if the air comes out the other ear."

I allowed the experiment. At first, she thought the air had, in fact, come out the other ear. I informed her that was not the case.

"Why not?"

"Because my brain is in the way."

"Oh, I don't think so, Daddy. Let's try my ear! Do I have a brain?"

Turns out she does have a brain. I figured as much seeing as how she takes after her mom. Then she tried here sister's Sami's ear and her dog's Shadow's ear. According to Rachel, Sami has a brain. Shadow? Not so much.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, October 18, 2004, Blogger Brent said...

That is so amazingly adorable!!!

 
At 11:56 AM, October 19, 2004, Blogger Lars said...

Yes, truly, very cute! :-)

I like to tell stories of my almost three year old on my blogs, they're just so full of funny adult thoughts and what not, it's cute as anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here