Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Possible Amazing Race Spoiler

I know there's a betting spoiler out there that almost certainly indicates the winner, but you won't see that information here. Bah to winner spoilers. (And if you post it in the comments, it will be deleted.)

However, here's a more interesting and fun spoiler. Check out this page on the CBS Amazing Race website. Starting on the top row far right, and working your way backward, you find that the teams are in order of elimination: Black, Rogers, Aiello, Schroeder. According to this little spoiler (which reminds me of the background spoiler from last season), the Gaghan family is out next. Yesterday's episode was a non-elimination leg, so we'll have to wait til next Tuesday to see if the spoiler holds up. I hope it doesn't work as I like the Gaghan family and would like to see them win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here