Friday, November 18, 2005

Overheard on the way home from preschool

I was driving Rachel and her classmate Dane home from preschool today. They were discussing their day. Dane, a very sweet boy, proudly says that he made a turkey as a project at preschool.

To which Rachel replies in her most put out voice:

"Dane. Everyone made a turkey."

Later Rachel is instructing in fine art of drawing a peacock on her magna doodle in a very teacher-y coice.

"Dane, I'm going to put dots and then you can draw it. It's kind of tricky here so I'll help you if you want."

And then while Rachel was drawing the peacock, Dane asks to see the work of art. Rachel says:

"Dane, you do not need to see this right now."

Where did my kid get such an attitude?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here