Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Gee, Bob, better grab that Bush sign so Kerry will win...

Idiots are stealing the Bush-Cheney signs in my town. This pisses me off more than you can possibly imagine. Let me make it really clear.

YOU ARE NOT HELPING KERRY WIN THE ELECTION, YOU MORONS.


I mean, really, do you think that people drive through the neighborhood counting the signs? Do you think at the polls, people say, "Well, I saw more Bush signs, so that's who I am voting for!"

Or maybe you think that by stealing someone's sign, you'll change their mind? "Well, honey, I was going to vote for Bush, but someone stole my sign. I think maybe they were trying to teach me a valuable lesson. I have seen the error of my ways. I better switch to the Democrat side before it's too late!"

Stop stealing the signs. You're making Democrats look bad.

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, October 20, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't help it.

ROTFL

That was funny.

Robyn

 
At 9:20 AM, October 21, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, you are missing the point of stealing the Bush-Cheney signs. You see, if everyone steals ALL the Bush-Cheney signs then the country will not remember they are running for office or even who Bush and Cheney are. This will insure a win for the democratic party. Understand? Removing the signs will erase any memory of Bush and Cheney, just like magic. Now doesn't stealing signs make more now?

 
At 12:02 PM, October 21, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

Ohhhhh!

Thank you, Anonymous, for clearing that up for me.

So anyway, President... what was his name? I can't seem to remember...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here