Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sell out!

The Book of Liz sold out Friday night. We had to squeeze to get the 61 people into the space. Fifty is probably capacity. I saw the show on Saturday night along with 33 other fine folks. It was fantastic. Seriously, check it out next weekend if you can. Chris Hunt, who plays Liz, was great but I have to send special kudos to Madonna Smith, Josh Sazon, and Kevin Burford. Each of them had multiple roles to play and each one was more hilarious than the next.

So really, check it out. The mind of a Sedaris is a terrible thing to waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here