Friday, November 12, 2004

Weekend plans...

Tonight I have to deliver the chairs to the theatre so the packed crowd that will see the opening of Book of Liz will have some place to sit.

Tomorrow Sharon and I may go to this kid expo thing in CR. I have no idea what it is. Neither does Sharon. I am hoping we get more information before the event. No matter what, tomorrow afternoon will be fun family time. Tomorrow night, I get to see Book of Liz. Really looking forward to it. All of the actors are very talented as is the director, so I am sure it's going to be a good show.

Sunday the Bears play the Titans, so I'll catch that game while playing with the kids. Sunday night is poker! I hope. We need a place to play. Might end up having to go to the Mill if no one's home will work. Mine won't since we have the kid who never wants to go sleep especially if there is someone visiting.

A little bit more about the Bears, or one Bear in particular - Marc Colombo. This guy went down two years ago during his rookie season and has worked his butt off to get back into the lineup. A times, it was expected he would have to retire. Grueling hours of rehabilitation therapy without any certainty of success. This Sunday, he's back. Just on special teams at first, but I sincerely hope he works his way back to the starting lineup. What a success story. Go Marc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here