Friday, February 25, 2005

Frog and Toad

Last weekend, I saw A Year with Frog and Toad. My mom and sister were in town and we all took Rachel. I wanted her to have a good first theater experience and this show did not disappoint. It was an excellent kids' show. Tim Barnes was very good as Toad and I really liked the woman who played the Snail and the woman who played the Turtle. The only negative was the music sometimes drowned out the singers. But that was pretty rare and overall we could hear most of it. The show is at the Children's Museum in Coralville. I am glad someone is finally using that nice little theater space they have over there.



Rachel had a great time. I would say if you have a kid between the ages of 4 and 12, check it out. Details are here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here