Thursday, August 18, 2005

More about Bears QBs

Remember how I said the Pro Bowl QB for the Bears would be Orton and not Grossman? Well, there's very little doubt that I was at least half right.



That's Grossman being carted off the field after a probable season ending injury. Again. He's done in pro football. It's a shame, but bring on Orton! Oh wait, they're going to play this other guy. Chad Hutchinson gets to start first. He's not the long term answer, but maybe Orton can learn by watching for a year and then supplant Hutchinson next year.

We also picked up 13 year veteran Jeff Blake. Enh, he probably won't hurt us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here