Monday, September 19, 2005

That's what I'm talking about!

Da Bears are what? At the top of their division? They scored how many points? 38!? And held the Lions to only 6? Could this be a turn around year for my Chicago Bears?

God, I hope so.

They really looked good today. The rookie threw his first TD. We got 7 points from the special teams and 7 from the defense. And Thomas Jones is making everyone forget about selfish holdout Cedric Benson with his 139 rushing yards and two touchdowns. Keep the rookie whiner on the bench and play Jones.



And did you hear about the Vikes and the Packers? Both are 0-2! You know what 0-2 means? Well, let's look at the stats. Only three clubs have started 0-2 and gone to the Super Bowl. The NFL has produced three playoff teams over the past three seasons that began 0-2. Three teams. Think the Vikes or the Pack will make four in four seasons? I don't think so.

Bears in the playoffs, baby! Count on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here