Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Hey Mom! I was on CNN!

So this is the picture on the main page of CNN.com.



It's a shot of some guy doing a lighting check for the debate tonight. Must be a slow news day. You think the guy knows he's on CNN? He probably sent off a flurry of emails to all of his friends and family. "I'm on CNN! I was just standing there so they could check light levels and some AP guy took my picture! And look at meeeeee!"

He's described as a worker. He's wearing a nice suit. I am guessing he has some other title besides "worker". And you know, standing there, shoulders squared, head back, grim expression... he looks kind of presidential, don't you think?

Quick someone figure out his name! We can vote for light check guy for president!

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, October 13, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's a nice suit, it looks like a button-down collor shirt with a red t-shirt underneath.

Stef
(aka Bob)

 
At 5:07 PM, October 13, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

I see what you mean! I thought that red thing was a tie, but upon closer inspection, I think you're right.

I still say we figure out his name and vote for him for president...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here