Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Spoiling Survivor

The good folks at Survivorblows have figured out the probable tribal breakdown after the swap this week. Basically it'll be like this:

Lopevi (Men's Tribe):
Sarge
John K.
Chris
Scout
Twila
Julie


Yasur (Women's Tribe):
Ami
Eliza
Lisa
Leann
Rory
Chad
Travis


So if Yasur goes to Tribal Council, it appears that a man is doomed. Unless Eliza jumps ship, which certainly wouldn't surprise anyone. If that happens, Lisa is gone. If they boot a man, I bet it's Travis. Okay, I'm just saying that because I don't want Iowan Rory to get the boot.

If Lopevi goes to TC, then we appear to have a tie. Unless John K. switches sides or Julie does. Actually, in looking at it, maybe Sarge and Chris convince Twila and Scout to join them and they boot cutie pie Julie. I could see Sarge and Chris respecting Twila and Scout's work ethic. And it would certainly follow their plan of booting the younger, physical players. And to add to that, according to this site, a cute woman was booted around July 9th, which would have been in this episode. So yeah, maybe Julie is the one to go.

Heck, I'm picking Julie this week. Probably wrong, but there ya go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here