Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Kerry landslide?

An Ole Miss professor think Kerry will win. And win big. Go here.

Basically, he sees parallels between Reagan's defeat of incumbent Jimmy Carter and Kerry's clash with incumbent George Bush. The second to worst thing that could happen would be a contested election. I remember when my daughter was born November 18, 2000. Eleven days after the election and we didn't know what to put in the baby book blank about President of the United States.

Here's hoping Curtis Wilkie knows what he's talking about.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, October 12, 2004, Blogger Doug H said...

I disagree. This election will be closer to the Mondale or McGovern landslide losses for the liberal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here