Friday, December 10, 2004

Survivor finale prediction

And then there were four. As expected, Julie got the boot last night. That leaves us with Chris, Eliza, Scout and Twila.

Twila and Scout have a final two alliance. Twila and Scout think they have a three person alliance with Chris. Chris has promised Eliza it's the two of them to the end. At the next Tribal Council, Twila and Scout will vote for Eliza. If she has immunity, they'll vote for Chris. Chris can make the final three by making sure Eliza does not win immunity. The only way Eliza makes the final three is by winning immunity or forcing a tie (with Chris' help). The next challenge looks to be a physical one. From the preview last night, there appears to be a huge wall. It's unclear what they have to do, but it probably involves some climbing. That means Scout, with her bad leg, will not win immunity. At a straight up physical challenge, Chris and Eliza are pretty well matched. Twila was a strong contender, but she was hurt a little bit last night at the reward challenge. My guess? I think Eliza will lose the challenge and Chris will vote with Twila and Scout.

Chris will know he has to win the final challenge. Fortunately, he has made it to the end with two of the weaker players. I think he'll do it and make it to the final two. And he'll chose Twila as his final two partner.

Jury votes:

Sarge - will vote for Chris, no question.
Chad - will vote for Chris, no question.
Ami - will vote for Twila because she doesn't want a man to win.
Julie - will vote for Twila because Chris betrayed her.
Eliza - will vote for Chris because she hates Twila and won't feel that Chris betrayed her.
Scout - will vote for Twila, no question.

And the swing vote is....Leann!

I have no idea how she will vote, but whomever she chooses wins Survivor Vanuatu. I think I'll go with Chris winning. But I think it'll be close.

4 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, December 10, 2004, Blogger Dweeze said...

It's either

4. Scout
3. Eliza
2. Twila
1. Chris

or

4. Scout
3. Eliza
2. Twila
1. Chris

 
At 4:14 PM, December 10, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:14 PM, December 10, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

Um, that's the same thing twice. I don't see how Scout goes out next except in a purple rock tie scenario. And Chris has no reason to force a tie.

 
At 4:26 PM, December 10, 2004, Blogger Dweeze said...

I meant

4. Scout
3. Chris
2. Twila
1. Eliza

I think Twila is definitely F2. She is being edited too negatively to either go earlier or to win.

I think Twila would sell out Scout if she thought it would avoid a 2-2 tie. For that matter, Scout would probably sell out Twila. But I think both Chris and Eliza would rather face Twila at F2 than Scout, so they make a deal with Twila instead of Scout. Thus Scout goes 4th.

I have trouble deciding between who the third and winner are. Both Eliza and Chris are getting winner edits. I lean towards Chris because I like him more and because of the quotes he's had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here