Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Help the theater kids

There's a new theater group at West High in Iowa City. It's called Students Producing Innovative Theater. Yes, their acronym is SPIT. Remember when you were in high school? You'd have thought SPIT was a cool name, too. Anyway, they're going to put up two one act plays, Case of the Crushed Petunias by Tennessee Williams, and Gary Grinkle's Battle with Wrinkles by Stefan Graves Lanfer. Show dates are January 27th and 28th. And to get right to the point, they need money. So I am asking on their behalf. Naturally, I have a soft spot in my heart for a bunch of kids trying to create theater on their own. So if you can spare some cash, email Andrew at redreelproductions@hotmail.com and he'll give you an address to send the money. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here