Thursday, January 27, 2005

New Iowa bloggers

Well, they're not really new at all, but just new to me. Check out Trainorphans. Great photos. And it lead me to this interesting piece of American history.

Also, thanks to greenman, I found fisherpriceman. Check out the tales of a teacher in Iowa.

And here's one more teacher in Iowa (does every teacher in Iowa have a blog?) courtesy of Kris.

I found this music oriented blog today as well. They have a very specific idea of what good music is and are celebrating that idea. I agree that what they like is good stuff, but I think there are probably a number of performers that I like that wouldn't be considered "vintage rock" to them. Still, it's an interesting read.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, January 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what are we? Chopped liver?

James!

 
At 9:41 AM, January 27, 2005, Blogger Matt said...

Honestly, James, I wasn't sure if you Livejournal folks wanted to be linked to. And once I link to one of you, you're all out there because of the friends thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here