Saturday, January 22, 2005

We lost Will

The littlest Iowa blogger passed away last night. Will fought so hard. He was so brave. I followed his story every day. I cheered for him when he was doing welll and I prayed for him when things were looking bad. I am going to miss him. I really thought he was going to beat it. I was so sure... Will Kenyon's life, while brief, touched me deeply. And probably a lot of other people, too. Isn't it strange how such a little person who we never met could have such an impact on us?

Thank you John and Mary for sharing him with all of us.

William Albert Kenyon
Oct. 26, 2004 - Jan. 22, 2005
May he rest peacefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here