Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday theater thoughts...

Someone Who'll Watch Over Me continues tonight and tomorrow. Check it out.

----------------------------------

I had a good time talking about Dreamwell at a Chamber of Commerce event this morning. I was worried about it ahead of time and I didn't really prepare anything, but as soon as I started talking, the passion for the subject carried me through. It's kind of like talking about one of my kids. I could go on and on and on....

----------------------------------

In other theater news, City Circle opens A Year with Frog and Toad tonight. It's at the Iowa Children's Museum. Great show for kids, I hear. I am going to try and get to see it with Rachel, I think.

----------------------------------

The Young Footliters, Iowa City's resident children's theater, has a website! I talked about the Footliters show I directed way back here. I had a great time directing that show and would love to do another one sometime. But not until next year at the earliest. And I have to find a good show to do. Rachel will be in kindergarten in two years, and I plan to enroll her in the Footliters program at that time. I think she'll get into it. She's already making up plays for us. She seems to like being on stage. I have no idea where she gets that from...

----------------------------------

This has nothing to do with theater but.... I've been playing Texas Hold 'Em online at Full Tilt Poker. I am up $12,000. Ah, if only that were real life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here