Monday, March 14, 2005

American Idol Scandal!

Mario Vazquez quit!



"Personal reasons" were cited. There's a rumor at a message board that it's related to Michael Jackson somehow. Sounds like bunk to me. Someone probably noticed that Mario listed working with Michael Jackson as his proudest moment on his AI bio and concocted the story.

I was never a fan of Mario. I had a post planned for a few weeks entitled, "What's so great about Mario?" He reminded me of RJ from the first season. He'd be fine as a member of a boy band, but he's not solo talent.

The good news is Nikko Smith gets a shot at the Top 12. A lot of people felt he should have made it. I am not a huge fan, but I think he's pretty good so I am glad he gets a chance to convince me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here