Monday, June 27, 2005

Taking over...

So I am trying to remember a quote from a book. I Google, figuring if I enter "Watchmen quotes nostalgia", it'll pop up. No luck on the first few sites, although I did find this interesting description of the book. And then I realize that sitting behind me on the bookshelves is the book in question. I pick it up and flip to the quote quickly.

Here it is:

"What's that you smell of?"
"Nostalgia."

(I was looking for the quote because I was feeling nostalgic reading old posts at a message board that I belong to.)

Anyway, the whole point of this post?

Googling something has become second nature to me. It's the first thing I do when I want an answer to something. That speaks to how completely the internet has changed my life in the past ten years. Can you relate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here