Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sisters

"I have baby slobber on me," four-year-old Rachel told me in a very put out voice.

Later on, Rachel was sitting on the floor when Sami snuck up behind her and hug/tackled her. To which Rachel shouted, "Sami! I am trying to do my clock lesson!"

Earlier in the day, Rachel was trying to fold a blanket and Sami, with a mischevious look in her eye, sat right down on it and smiled at her big sister.

Just now, I hear Rachel calling out, "Sami! Move! I can't see my show!" Two seconds later, Sami sits down next to Rachel and gets a hug from big sister.

"You're the best little sister I ever had."

Sounds like the traditional sister dynamic, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here