Saturday, July 02, 2005

Threes

Melissa from Bit by the Blogging Bug chose me for this, so here goes...

THREES:

Three nicknames that you have had:
I have never had a nickname. Unless you count "Daddy" or "Matt".

Three things you like about yourself:
1. My passion
2. My looks
3. My leadership abilities

Three things you don't like about yourself:
1. My knees
2. My procrastination
3. My lack of the ability to grow a full beard

Three things that scare you:
1. Lots and lots of creepy crawly things all at once. I can handle a few at a time but not a horde.
2. Not being able to give my kids all they need
3. Failure

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. The internet
2. Playtime with kiddos
3. Reading something, even if it's just the newspaper

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. T-shirt
2. Pajama bottoms
3. glasses

Three of your favorite bands growing up:
1. Eagles
2. The Who
3. Journey

Two truths and a lie:
1. I weigh 150 pounds.
2. My childhood dog's name was Sugar.
3. In high school, I ran a mile in under six minutes.

Three things you can't do without:
1. Something to read
2. My computer
3. A blanket

Three things you most certainly can do without:
1. Body odor
2. Bananas
3. Judgemental people

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. California
2. Italy
3. England

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Create something that lasts longer than me
2. Raise my kids to be good people
3. Celebrate my 50th anniversary

Three people you want to know these things about:
The first three people who say, "Sure, I'll do it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here