Tuesday, June 28, 2005

For Kate's sake

It's always tough to read about a kid going through a terrible disease, but I encourage you to check this out. I cannot imagine how these parents get through each day. First they watch their older child regress from an active three year old to the mental equivalent of a baby. And now they see the same thing happening to their younger child. If you are financially able to do so, please consider donating to the cause. Kate needs a bone marrow transplant to avoid the most severe effects of this the disease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here