Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Country night on AI

Last night was country night and I watched somewhat sporadically, which means I fastforwarded through a number of performances. So my comments will be short…

Taylor – this it the third week in a row he’s given a boring performance. It’s time for him to hit the bottom three and realize he’s got to step it up.

Chris – last week he said he could sing a ballad if he had to and this week he proved it. Nice job, Chris.

Bucky – a co-worker of mine loves him and I had to admit this morning that her favorite was one of the best of the night. This was pretty difficult for me.

Kellie and Elliot were good, but not shockingly good.

Mandisa, Ace, Paris, and Katherine were all different levels of enh. Katherine, in particular, cannot connect with the audience. She stands up, sings, looks beautiful and no one is touched by her song. This is purely speculation and I admit not very kind, but I bet she’s a bitch in real life.

Bottom three: Mandisa, Ace, Katherine

Goes home… in a shocker, it’s Mandisa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here