Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Moose Drool

So I learned something new today. There's a beer called Moose Drool. I learned of this taste delight at this Blog:

http://www.doesthislookinfected.com/2004/07/list.html

My latest thing is checking out other blogs. There's a helluva lot of bloggers out there. The witty and interesting ones I bookmark. I like Zesmerelda's. It's humorous. As I find new and interesting blogs, I'll post about 'em.

So anyway, Moose Drool. Who in the world thought this would be a good name for a beer. Of course, I can't say that I care all that much as I can't stand beer. I know, I know. I've just never had "good" beer, right? It all tastes like, well, piss to me. I'll stick with the so called girly drinks. They taste better and I am more than secure enough in my masculinity to order 'em. Even if they do come with umbrellas and fruit. (Seriously, bartenders if a guy orders a girly drink, just assume he doesn't want the umbrellas, okay?)

Actually, my drink of choice is an Amaretto Sour. The only problem with them is there's often too little alcohol to even get buzzed. But at least it's an enjoyable drink.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, July 26, 2004, Blogger Kathie said...

Moose Drool has a chocolate flavor to it. It's quite nice. Zes didn't use to drink beer either until I corrupted her in this bar in Montana....

 
At 9:25 PM, July 26, 2004, Blogger Zesmerelda said...

I was corrupted before you met me, Kath.

Moose Drool is amazing, but I like their Summer Honey Ale better. Trout Slayer is pretty great stuff, too. There's lots and lots of wonderful beer west of the Mississippi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here