Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Terrorists for Bush!

I am all over the Yin Blog today. We've heard a lot about the idea that the terrorists want Kerry to win because he'll be weaker than Bush on terrorism. Check out this post about a terrorist supporting Bush.

I'll quote the important part of the article:

The statement tells American voters that Abu Hafs al-Masri supports the re-election campaign of President Bush: "We are very keen that Bush does not lose the upcoming elections."

The statement said Abu Hafs al-Masri needs what it called Bush's "idiocy and religious fanaticism" because they would "wake up" the Islamic world.

Idiocy and religious fanaticism. That about sums it up.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, October 20, 2004, Blogger greenman said...

wow when you play catch up, you don't mess around

 
At 11:23 AM, October 20, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

Well, apparently I was missed yesterday. And yeah, I had a lot to say. There might be more to come...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here