Wednesday, November 17, 2004

4 Years

Rachel turns four years old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast the last four years have gone. She's so big - not a baby, nor a toddler, but a regular little girl. She's smart, stubborn, funny, cute, and loves Hungry, Hungry Hippos. And her hair is short! I convinced Sharon that a bob was the way to go. Rachel looks very cute and a little older, I think.

We're going to Build-a-Bear for her birthday and then it's off to Tjark's Jungle with her best friend, Kate. She wants to eat at Arbys for dinner. It's her favorite restaurant. Seriously. I don't know where she gets that from...

Should be a fun day tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, November 18, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope she has a great birthday.
I am amazed that my little turkey is already almost 1 & 1/2. They do grow unbelievebly quickly. Just when you though time is crawling along, barely going fast enough to keep you entertained, suddenly you have kids and there is a massive flux in the space time continuum and time speeds up to an uncontrollable lick and nothing you can do can ever slow it down again.
Whew..

Stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here