Sunday, November 21, 2004

Weekend

Saturday was live music night. First, while eating dinner at the Village Inn, I ran into Joe Scarpellino. Joe was in the Hobbit, which I talked about here. That was over four years ago and now he's on the verge of graduating high school early and he's a member of a band called Burnt Beyond Recognition. Check out their website if you're so inclined. Doesn't look like my kind of music, but I hope things go well for them. Joe's a good kid.

Book of Liz went really well. We sold out Friday and had a huge crowd on Saturday. It's a great way to end the season. Looking forward to riding the momentum into 2005.

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, November 21, 2004, Blogger Shaba said...

Sherry here. Or is it Melanie? Hee hee.

It's Kimber, AKA Mrs. Tommy Ronan. I'm just here to shill for Tommy's band. Here's the new link for the website. Just in case you wanted to edit it in. Or something. *cough*

http://www.thefunaticsmusic.com/

Glad you had fun! Can't wait for the next Dreamwell show. I'm serious, I will start the wave in the crowd.

Mwah!

 
At 10:51 AM, November 22, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:28 PM, November 23, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:40 PM, November 23, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

The last two posts were removed because the person didn't identify him or herself. I leave the anonymous option available for people who wish to comment, but don't wish to register an account with blogger. However, I reserve the right to delete any anonymous comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here