Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Ah, Dieter...

My friend, Dieter, sent the best Christmas card of the season so far. I doubt anyone will top it. It came in a regular size envelope. You open that up to find a tiny, tiny envelope. Inside the tiny envelope is a tiny, tiny Christmas card. As Dieter said in his message, the card is very cute. And endearing. And I just loved the little thing. Made me laugh, which is not typical of Christmas cards. I wish more people would be creative with their Christmas cards.

Which reminds me. We have to do Christmas cards this weekend! Ahhhh!

4 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, December 14, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! no fair! I haven't even gotten one from Dieter yet!

(btw, send me a Christmas card with your return address on it so I have it to send you that other thing we talked about.)

ali

 
At 12:15 PM, December 14, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

Will do.

 
At 3:40 PM, December 14, 2004, Blogger Aaron said...

I need to get my Christmas cards out too. The problem is that I have to wait until my new computer arrives as I don't have a hard copy of my address book. Fortunately, the computer is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Hopefully I'll beat the FedEx guy to my house.

 
At 2:40 PM, December 17, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I never got a card from Dieter. What a jerk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here