Saturday, December 11, 2004

Survivor 10 spoilers

Even though Survivor Vanuatu hasn't finished airing yet (finale tomorrow!), the contestants for next season are being spoiled via survivornews.net. Here are the names of seven of the 16 (or 18?) contestants:

Ian Rosenberger
Jolanda Jones
Janu Tornell
Will Smith
James Miller
Jeff Wilson
Caryn Groedel

The folks at Survivor Sucks are working hard to uncover information about these individuals. Check it out. Right now, I am rooting for Ian. He's extremely tall and directed Jesus Christ Superstar. Tall theater geeks unite!

4 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, December 13, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

I think Will Smith's career can only go up after an appearance on Survivor. I hope he makes it to the family visit so we can see Jada!

 
At 3:28 PM, December 13, 2004, Blogger Lars said...

Yes! Tall, skinny theatre geeks!

I'm 6'4" 170lbs and in theatre! woohoo...

how about that one dude that one season that was about 6'8' or 6'10" or something? who was that? He was definately an oddity.

 
At 4:27 PM, December 13, 2004, Blogger Lars said...

Another question:

How do those boards know they hate Ian so much are hoping that he will go soon? They just talk like they know he's a lying cheating back-stabbing bastard, and I don't get how...

I'm new to this whole trying to find out what's going on ahead of time, I just went there from your link.

 
At 10:18 AM, December 14, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

That was Mitchell from Season 2. He didn't last long.

The boards don't really know anything about Ian yet. They're just entertaining themselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here