Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Crossfire canceled!

Jon Stewart wins. Crossfire, the obnoxious political "debate" show, that Stewart declared was "hurting America" has been canceled. The new president of CNN made it clear that Stewart's criticism was part of the decision.

"I agree wholeheartedly with Jon Stewart's overall premise," Jonathan Klein said.

Damn, for a comedy newswriter, that boy wields some power, doesn't he? Not that I mind since I pretty much agree with everything he says on his show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here