Thursday, April 28, 2005

Miscellaneous

Okay, this is one of the funniest things I've read in a long, long time. And it makes fun of Billy Joel! Whodathunk I like it?

Hat tip to greenman.


They found an extinct woodpecker! Yay! This is my favorite quote from the article:

"This is huge. Just huge. It is kind of like finding Elvis."


Bush is going to interrupt our television viewing tonight. Specifically Survivor. Sure, the whole season has been spoiled, but I still would rather not have the show interrupted. Couldn't he wait til 10 pm and pre-empt the news or something?


The Bulls are winning in the playoffs and Michael Jordan is nowhere in sight. I feel all goosebumpy. As a fair weather fan, I probably ought to start paying attention.


Cornocopia has a new look and greenman is promising one. Blog spring cleaning? Who's the next one to mix things up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here