Monday, April 25, 2005

Walking for Will

This Saturday the University of Iowa Collegiate Council team is taking part in the March of Dimes walk in Iowa City's City Park in honor of Will Kenyon, who died Saturday, January 22, 2005, at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics from complications of premature birth. He was almost three months old. I just donated a little bit to their efforts and if you'd like to follow suit, go here.



Will's life touched me and many others who had never met him. I wish there was more we could do but at least by raising money for the March of Dimes perhaps we can help the next little kid who is born earlier than expected have a better chance of growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here