Monday, April 25, 2005

Dreamwell work

There is just so much going on with Dreamwell these days that I am having trouble keeping up. Over the weekend, we moved the rest of the stuff from the shed to the new space, which I've taken to calling the Dreamwell Theatre Space. My plan this week is to get in there on Tuesday and Thursday while Rachel is at preschool and organize everything. Or at least lots of it. I'm doing a lot with the publicity for the grand opening and have to get to Copyworks sometime soon to have the postcards and comp tickets printed. There are a number of things stuck in a holding pattern as I wait for people to get back to me. There's just so much to do! Fortunately, I have lots of good people working on various tasks and I'm sure it'll all come together in the end. But it's going to be a crazy four weeks, I think.

I've been messing with the Dreamwell logo a little bit, too. Here's the latest for when don't need the word "theatre" included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here