Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Brief Rachel story

Over the weekend, my traveled to Navy Pier in Chicago with my parents. Sharon auditioned for Jepoardy, but didn't make it. Afterward, we went shopping and ended up at one of Rachel's favorite places - Build a Bear Workshop. She has a koala named Fluffy that she built on her birthday last year. As we entered the store, two chipper sales people greeted us. One of them started talking to Rachel, who was wearing her "I'm a big sister" t-shirt.

"You're a big sister! That's great! Do you have a little brother or a little sister?"

Rachel looks at her and says quickly, "We're just looking."

Apparently, she's picked up on how I handle sales people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here