Monday, April 25, 2005

Wake up, Iowa!

Kris from Random Mentality and State 29 have a lot to say at Iowa Pork Forest about the Des Moines Register's editorial in favor of the proposed Fake Rain Forest in Coralville. There is nothing more to say - they covered it perfectly. I just can't understand the excitement about this project. What a complete waste. I can only assume that the supporters of this monstrosity are so bedazzled by the crazy concept that they are willing to overlook the fact that there is zero chance of it being successful. Sometimes if an idea sounds stupid, it's just that: stupid.

I wish some journalist would take Kris' challenge and really investigate this sucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here