Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Photoblog and others Iowa blogs

I found this photoblog while looking for Iowa bloggers. There are some really beautiful shots at Emillerphoto. Check it out.

Also found an Iowan with a blog called The Other Side. She's a UI graduate.

And here's one called The Dark Mirror. His description:

Who am I? Why am I here? Where am I going in this Handbasket? The inner musing and thoughts of a Black American male. Be forewarned, it's not always pretty with cute puppies, flowers and bright sunny blue skies. Promoting better living through comedy.


And here's one called Babies are Fireproof which claims to be the unofficial backroom of the Iowa mafia. Please. My name's Falduto - a real Iowa mafia would include this Italian.

How about the Kitty Voice by Dawn Frary? Does Denny have a daughter?

I may edit in some more as my search continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here