Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Training once again

I don't have much to say about hiking in general today. Maybe I'll edit something in later. Yesterday, I hiked for a few hours and once again went up and down the hill to try to prepare my legs for the Appalachian Trail hike which is now less than two weeks away. Ack. I won't be able to hike today, so I'll have to be sure to do it tomorrow. I plan to hike for more than a couple hours on Saturday, too. During the week, I have to wait until Sharon gets home at 6:40 and that only leaves me a little more than 2 hours for hiking before it starts to get dark. I suppose I could get one of those headlight things. Nah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here