Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Free online writing class

Are you a writer? Want a class that will focus your desire to write something? A class that costs nothing and conforms to your busy schedule?

You should check this out.

The Phantom Professor is in the blogworld and teaching his stuff. You missed the first lesson, but there's still time to catch up.

I just found the professor today through a friend's blog. My sentence for the first assignment:

I gave up a family, a career, and a cat for a chance to play the game.

I don't love it, but I think it catches the reader and makes them wonder what will come next, which is the goal of a first sentence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here