Monday, August 08, 2005

Get into camp, Cedric

Excuse me for a minute while I rant about professional athletes and their ridiculous salaries. The Bears drafted Cedric Benson with the fourth pick. Training camp started over a week ago. Benson and the Bears can't agree to a contract, so the rookie is missing camp and jeapordizing the Bears' chances of making the playoffs this year. Here's the kicker for me:

"Brown and agent Todd France are believed to have rejected a deal with $21 million in guaranteed money and $10 million in escalators."


Twenty-one million ain't enough, Cedric? Give me a break. Sign the damn contract and get into camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here