Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A lost confession

Lost's second season premieres tonight. And I'm ... not excited. I don't know why that is. I loved the show last season. I thought the moment in the finale when Walt was kidnapped was great TV. But I'm just not that thrilled about the premiere. I wonder if it's partly because I don't watch any other ABC shows and therefore haven't seen one commercial promoting the show. I will watch it on tape when I get home from rehearsal tonight. But I'm just not that excited.

Let's look at Matt's TV viewing habits.

Sunday: Football (da Bears)
Monday: How I Met Your Mother (That's a maybe. I liked the premiere.)
Tuesday: Commander in Chief (I'll tape the first episode) and Amazing Race (It's the Family Edition, so I'm a little underwhelmed)
Wednesday: Lost and Invasion (tape premiere to check it out)
Thursday: Survivor, Reunion (Already hooked) and Everyone Hates Chris (It's supposed to be great, so I'll tape it and see.)
Friday: Nothing
Saturday: Nothing

I have a feeling that Invasion is not going to hold my interest, but I thought I'd give it a shot. How I Met Your Mother and Everybody Hates Chris probably won't be appointment televison - just shows I'll watch if I happen to catch 'em. I watch too much TV, don't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here