Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Fives Meme

My wife tagged me with this one...

1. Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?

Since I only get five minutes, I think I’ll choose to lay down outside in the grass in my backyard looking up at the sky on a warm summer day. I can do that for about two minutes before becoming bored. The other three minutes I guess I’ll spend playing the girls.

2. Five bucks to spend right now: how would you spend it?

I’d get a Star Wars action figure. One of the cooler ones. Just cause what the hell.

3. Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already? (In other words, cull the junk, mentally at least.)

Some of the “momentos” on my dresser which are really just crap I ought to get rid of.
At least half of the old computer equipment in the basement.
I am sure that’s five items at least.


4. Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?

The photo albums, especially the wedding one.
The kids’ baby books
My computer
The Dreamwell files
All of my writing from ages past


5. Five words you love?

Smooth
Vicarious
Superb
Penultimate
Victory

3 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, November 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://wvrrduxv.com/icaw/hhje.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ijuslzfc.com/yqcp/ecjm.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8:54 AM, November 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 8:54 AM, November 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://wvrrduxv.com/icaw/hhje.html | http://rbckzlnk.com/yuri/yawu.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here