Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Elliot!?

I watched American Idol last night and was shocked by how good Elliot was. We've always known he has a good voice, but his past performances just haven't been good enough. They've been missing a spark. Last night was far more than a spark - we're talking fireball! I just have to wonder if it's one week too late. He was definitely the underdog going into the night and fortunately for him, Katherine was terrible. Both songs were screechy and just painful to listen to. She's just not that good when she's belting a song. She needs to sing the easy-going fun songs, like her second choice last week. Chris and Taylor were clearly good enough to make it through to the Final Three so it's going to come down to Elliot or Katherine. My prediction: All men in the Final Three.

(Poor Rachel. She loves Katherine. When I opined that Kat was screechy, Rachel said defiantly "She's great, Daddy!")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here