Friday, June 09, 2006

One last meme before I go...

Hat tip to SideNotes.

Matt Needs Money....Always true.

Matt needs Tasks....I have plenty, thank you.

Matt Needs Spaz....I think that's supposed to be "is a spaz".

Matt Needs to Stay Awake....Oh, how true...

Matt needs to do my laundry....Matt does all the laundry in this house!

Matt Needs to not play every little blog meme that comes along....Ha! Got me!

Matt needs a blog....Um. Okay. Look around.

Matt needs help....Truer words were never written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here