Sunday, November 12, 2006

Take a deep breath

You know, I hope the Democrats don't think that they really won on Tuesday. A majority of voters didn't vote for them. They voted against the Republicans. I don't think the majority of Americans were jumping around screaming "Yay Dems!" on Wednesday. We were screaming "Yay Republicans lost!" We want a new direction for our country and in our political system, unfortunately, there are only two viable choices. One choice sucked it up really good, so we're giving the other choice a chance.

Don't blow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here