Thursday, September 09, 2004

Can you direct me?

Now let's make a list of the shows I've directed. It's a much shorter list, although, ironically enough, I think I'm a better director than I am an actor. I get more enjoyment from acting, however. Anyway...

Red Spy at Night (Co-directed with Angela Smith)
The Hobbit
Wait Until Dark
How To Sell a Chair
Intellectual Orgasms
Law Number One

Hrm. I need to direct more plays.

Of those, my favorite directing experience was probably The Hobbit. I'll have to write about that sometime when it's not 1:32 in the freaking morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here