Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The big corporation better not win

Ralph Nader:

"[George Bush is] just a big corporation disguised as a human being."

Way to sum it up perfectly, Ralph. But I gotta say he is coming off as very bitter in this interview.

Right now, although they won't call it, it looks like Bush will win Florida this year. I think if it were any other state, they'd call it for Bush, but since Florida was the symbol of network ineptitude four years ago, they won't call it until every vote is in. But still, I think Bush has Florida.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, November 02, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO KERRY GO!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here