Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Any good at Geography?

I found this at a friend's blog over at LiveJournal. (Thanks, James.)

Are you any good at Georgraphy? Take this quiz and see:

Geography Quiz

I got one out of ten right. And frankly I wasn't that confident about that one. I may try it again to see if I can do better. Can't get much worse... Unfortunately, I lowered the US's score by .001%. And Iowa's score, too, for that matter. Surely, someone who reads this blog is a geography star. Make up for my terrible score and help the US climb the Geography rankings.

6 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, December 15, 2004, Blogger greenman said...

I got 30%, not great but I did have a little problem understanding how to select and how to move the cursor. oops

 
At 3:00 PM, December 15, 2004, Blogger Matt said...

That's what I got on my second try. Locating Australia and Iraq is far easier than locating some of those African countries!

 
At 4:26 PM, December 15, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is sad. I work for an International program, and at least recognized "Oh, that's a GLOBE country!" and knew when they joined. But could I find them on a map? No.
ali

 
At 4:56 PM, December 15, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I correctly identified Ukraine, Greece and the United Kingdom -- at least I can identify countries I have actually been to.

I do think the cursor movement is frustrating, though.

 
At 6:54 PM, December 15, 2004, Blogger Bob said...

Don't you watch The Apprentice??? GEOGRAPHY IS NOT COOL!!!


Stef

 
At 8:59 PM, December 15, 2004, Blogger Lars said...

I got a 30% first try

I got Japan, Spain and Russia right :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here