Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Poker, poker and more poker

My latest obsession is poker, specifically Texas Hold 'Em. If you've been reading my blog for a little while, you know I am poker player from way back. These days, I play with a group of friends every week or so. Some of them have blogs, including greenman, Kris, Danny, Dweeze, and Glorious Nonsense. We have decided to start a poker blog called Are You Going To Let Him Push You Around Like That? The name was inspired by that moment in a tense poker game when a player raises big. Those of us who have already folded from the hand invariably ask the person who is forced to call or fold, "Are you going to let him push you around like that?" And thus, a blog was born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here