Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Constantine and those other people who sang

Did you see Constantine perform Bohemian Rhapsody last night? Did you? Amazing. He should win the competition if there is any justice. He gets better every week. Of course, the lighting they had for him was perfect. I don't know that I'd buy his CD, but I'd go to a Constantine concert if it were convenient. He's a great performer.



Rachel still loves Bo despite a pretty enh version of Freebird. I admit he sounded like Lynrd Skynrd but I expect something more than a copy of the original. Make it unique.

Surprisingly, Scott and Anthony were pretty good, especially Anthony. Scott did make a stupid comment to the judges that will hopefully came back to haunt him in the voting. It was something about how he's on the stage and there are millions at home who didn't have the guts to do this.

Vonzell and Anwar both sang well. Carrie tried a Pat Benetar song and failed miserably. I am sorry, but she's really not that good even when she is singing country. I would love to see her in the bottom three this week. Nadia will definitely be in the bottom three and is the one most likely to go home. She sang a song no one recognized and it was a boring song to boot. Big mistake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Survivor blog has the latest news and speculation as well as some spoiling about the show.
About Me

Name: Matt
Location: Coralville, IA
I am a Dad and a Husband. An Actor. An Administrator. A Hiker. A Writer. Probably a bunch of other things too. Read my blog and you'll find out more.
Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama

Listed on Blogwise
Listed on BlogShares
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Who Links Here